Monday, April 5, 2010

Office Apparel

It's monday. its raining. and I have a cold. 

Not a lot going for the day so far aside from the caramels and Thin Mints that I shoved in my congested face for comfort (even though I could barely register their taste).  kudos me, I don't even have to taste junk food to justify it!

Anyway, McCloud mentioned that she was wearing the same outfit as last night, which immediately reminded me that I am am wearing the same thing I wore out on Saturday night.  Granted I traded mine in for sweats and a blankie yesterday (along with a box of tissues and some sudafed).  But it did get me wondering.  How in the hell did I say to myself "nice outfit Gingham, go paint the town!" on Saturday, then wake up this morning and think "gee I look professional." about the exact. same. outfit. same shoes. same shirt, same scarf. SAME SAME.

Questionable?

The real alarm is I can't tell if it's a great saturday night outfit, and a ridiculously inappropriate office ensemble, or vice versa. Or what if it's neither? and its just a sad boring outfit regardless of the time of day??

This cold is seriously messing with my ability to think clearly.

snoodles. time for more tasteless candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Powered by top web analytics and stats program.